Monday, January 9, 2012

MDH, the foul tempter

I was going strong: yes, I allow myself some super dark chocolate bars (70% cacao and above), but no lattes. No cake. No cookies. No brownies. And then my friend MDH, who's staying the week, brought me a pan of homemade flourless brownies as a thank you present. He came in 15 min. ago. I've had two already. I'd like to blame this on PMS, but no. I accept full responsibility, for my name is Caitlin and I am a chocoholic. You know, though, I'm willing to accept this failure, eat the whole pan, and move on with my life.

On the other hand, I have become a socca master! Observe:



Yep, that' a plate of freshly made chickpea flat bread, another on the way. And my handy dandy can of bacon grease, 'cause you can't pour that shit down the drain.

Gee, why didn't I post the pic of my first socca? It was a complete disaster. Still tasty!

And for the record, the socca is awesome with baba ghanoush. I will be eating like a queen this week. The queen of Glutenfreedonia.

Up next: as promised, curried red lentil and kale soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment